The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 895 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.8 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 895 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The sharpest image I will ever get and a dilemma
Hi everyone!

I just want to know which is the sharpest wide lens for Aps-c Canon camera and for full frame Canon camera, based on your studies here. In fact, I wish to know which combination gives the sharpest image ( body and lens ) ( ex .Sony full frame canera with Zeiss Distogon T* 24mm f/2 ZA SSM lens).

I am thinking about landscape photography shot with focal beetween 10- 35 mm lens or equivalent in full frame camera.

Ps. I was shocked to see that a landcape shot with a samsung galaxy mobile phone was more sharper that the same landscape shot with a canon and nikon crop sensor cameras with kit lens on them.I really don't understand this.

Best regards !

Messages In This Thread
The sharpest image I will ever get and a dilemma - by Mihai - 08-30-2015, 11:40 PM
The sharpest image I will ever get and a dilemma - by Scythels - 08-31-2015, 01:32 AM
The sharpest image I will ever get and a dilemma - by davidmanze - 09-01-2015, 06:59 PM
The sharpest image I will ever get and a dilemma - by Mihai - 09-04-2015, 10:30 PM