Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Say goodbye? Full-frame DSLRs gone by 2025
People predicted so many things before. Who knows what happens? According to futurists from 1940-1980 we would all be flying right now in our own personal flying machine. Sadly, they were wrong.

We just have to wait what will happen and what camera systems will stay and which will go. And I am still wondering how much better can camera's get than they are now. And if they will get better, then do we need these improvements?

Kind regards,

Reinier

They will get better, Reinier. It only depends on the definition of "better". If they get better portable and high resolving and better to handle - why not? It's only a tool not some kind of convinced lifestyle.

Better portable means smaller, or..? That means less "better" to handle, especially with longer and larger aperture lenses. And less "better" to handle ergonomics wise.

Hi Guys,

I have nothing against when things get better, but as I said it all depends if it adds something extra. I can happily live with the quality from the current models. A smaller camera is not necessary for me, but telelenses would be a bonus when they get smaller and lighter.

We'll just have to wait and see what happens.

Kind regards,

Reinier