Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Too quiet
So they can sell you D810. You can ask the same question when D820 appears.I don't know how much room for improvement will be left by then however.
ALL QUIET ON THE WESTERN FRONT... Huh More tests please...thanx

I'm still wanting to buy the Canon 10-18 but too lazy to even do that... haven't used the Sigma 50 Art much either, just no time with work travels and other interests now.

Anyone else interested in the upcoming 7D mk2? Rumours are gathering pace now, although the talk of a twist replacement to the 100-400L is a disappointment but not unexpected.

<a class="bbc_url" href="http://snowporing.deviantart.com/">dA</a> Canon 7D2, 7D, 5D2, 600D, 450D, 300D IR modified, 1D, EF-S 10-18, 15-85, EF 35/2, 85/1.8, 135/2, 70-300L, 100-400L, MP-E65, Zeiss 2/50, Sigma 150 macro, 120-300/2.8, Samyang 8mm fisheye, Olympus E-P1, Panasonic 20/1.7, Sony HX9V, Fuji X100.
Actually I have also started to work on a new portal ...

What is wrong with this portal ?

It doesn't work well on tablets and mobile phones.

It would also be nice to have a comment feature under the reviews and a better integration into social media.

Thus the thing is a little dated now.

One comment on phone usage; where I do use this forum. I find the new content works extremely well on phones (and tablets). so in that regards i humbly (as a user) disagree. However, other aspects might not work as well (such as reading reviews; though that is fine on my large tablet). I ahve three such devices (phone, 8 inch tablet and 12 inch tablet).

The forum is fine with a phone. But reviews are hard to read.
The forum is detached from the rest of the site although it may appear to be the same.

It has a different engine.

The main site has no optimization for smaller screen factors whatsoever. Obviously something that needs to be changed.

Unfortunately the other two guys remain busy with the other aspects of their lifes so my progress is very slow here.

Can't recall that I ever lost a long post because the forum swallowed it - this can happen in other forums, I had to learn. It was no pleasant experience and I appreciate highly this reliability and the user friendliness of the editor.

An easy first step could be, to put a link under your conclusions like "discuss this lens" which leads to you usual information posts. I was long time Photozone consumer until I took a look at the forum and after that get an account here. I'd welcome more participants in our discussions.