[/nerd mode]

's awesome!  Rolleyes

Quote:[nerd mode]

It shows up as f/1.4 on the main page.  Wink

[/nerd mode]

's awesome!  Rolleyes
Nice! then it should be quite a bit less heavy Wink
I made it more heavy on the front page again.  Tongue

Another fuji lens without major quality issues ! Was this one perfectly centered Smile-

Btw in the text you have 56F1.4 in several spots (such as the next to last paragraph).

-

Hum. You know sigma has said they will start producing fuji lenses; wonder if the 'art' lenses will be available soon...
*sigh* ... damn ... seems as if I associate the 50s with f/1.4.

I reckon Sigma will only provide the X-mount version of the DNs.

Great, thanks for the review, Klaus.

Do you feel the Fuji's QC has improved recently, or is it still bad? Obviously this is purely subjective, but I just want to gauge your gut feeling in this matter.

Just a couple of small remarks.

In the introduction you write  "Currently this is the fastest Fuji lens - when looking over the fence Panasonic can claim to have the fasted mirrorless lens though (the Leica 42.5mm f/0.95)."

I suppose you meant to write "fastest" instead of "fasted".

Also, did you mean to talk about the Pana/Leica 42.5 which is also a f/1.2 lens or did you mean the Voigtlander which is indeed a 42.5 f/0.95 lens?

Do you actually have plans on testing both lenses on MFT? (Pana/Lecia and Voigtlander)

--Florent

Flickr gallery
Changed to Voigtlander :-) At least I remembered that there's a 42.5mm f/0.95. 

The Leica 42.5mm f/1.2 is just too expensive to buy just for testing. If someone is willing to provide it, I wouldn't hesitate, of course.

Same goes for the Nokton. Thus ... don't hold your breath.  :unsure:

Nice review, as usual!  Smile

I really enjoy the X-T1 with the 23mm and 56mm. Or "did enjoy" until I broke my 56mm a few weeks ago... Apparently, repairing a lens takes quite some time here in Switzerland.

Quote:Nice review, as usual!  Smile

I really enjoy the X-T1 with the 23mm and 56mm. Or "did enjoy" until I broke my 56mm a few weeks ago... Apparently, repairing a lens takes quite some time here in Switzerland.

Hi Felix,

Where do you leave in Switzerland?
--Florent

Flickr gallery