Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is lightroom that bad or am I missing something ?
I sometimes sound as impatient as you, toni-a, so the advice is, if you're not willing to learn about the use of it, you should uninstall.

Rolleyes

I don't k now any of those Digital Assessment Managing softwares which would be easy to use after a couple of hours. All of them do need learning efforts, at least understanding:

which is the file management part?

which is the editing part and what can you do with it? 

which is the output part?

There's a lot more, Lightroom and it's colleagues can do with picture management than old photoshop ever can. But if you're going to make massive edits, composings, HDR, panoramas then old photoshop has still a right to remain on HD. Otherwise I don't need PS - and I'm only using Aperture, which is more or less doing the same things as LR.

Messages In This Thread
Is lightroom that bad or am I missing something ? - by JJ_SO - 04-26-2014, 03:16 PM
Is lightroom that bad or am I missing something ? - by Studor13 - 04-27-2014, 06:37 AM
Is lightroom that bad or am I missing something ? - by alban - 04-28-2014, 12:58 PM
Is lightroom that bad or am I missing something ? - by Sylvain - 04-29-2014, 07:53 AM
Is lightroom that bad or am I missing something ? - by Mahadragon - 06-07-2014, 09:15 PM