Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is lightroom that bad or am I missing something ?
Usually, this kind of software becomes easier to use if one is familiar (in general) with databases and digital editing. And not each DAM-package was developed with a careful look for a smooth user experience. Although I like Capture One, it works with more edges and hooks compared to Aperture which might not be as powerful in editing, but still is the best in organizing a big lib.

To me.

Others will like other products. Each RAW-converter, especially the ones with a database/catalog structure to organize files, needs some or very much efforts to understand the usage - before you haven't learnt it, Toni-A, you can't judge it. And even if the concept is understood, I doubt that any of us are still working in the same organizing library structure as we did when we were fresh - but I don't want to conclude my own experiences for all.

Messages In This Thread
Is lightroom that bad or am I missing something ? - by Studor13 - 04-27-2014, 06:37 AM
Is lightroom that bad or am I missing something ? - by alban - 04-28-2014, 12:58 PM
Is lightroom that bad or am I missing something ? - by Sylvain - 04-29-2014, 07:53 AM
Is lightroom that bad or am I missing something ? - by JJ_SO - 04-30-2014, 09:10 PM
Is lightroom that bad or am I missing something ? - by Mahadragon - 06-07-2014, 09:15 PM