Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
next PZ lens test report: Zeiss Touit 12mm f/2.8
Pretty nice ...

http://www.opticallimits.com/fuji_x/869-zeiss12f28

Thank you, always appreciate new tests, especially for the Fuji mount.

Though I'll be keeping my Fuji 14mm. Smile

Maybe you will like the upcoming Fujinon XF 23mm f/1.4 R review as well ... maybe this evening ...  :ph34r:

Finally a review! (I've been checking the site a couple times per day, hoping that something might crop up).

MOAR! Smile

Welcome to my tax hell. It was bad enough in Germany but doing it in two countries in parallel is gaga.

This plus some server issues are eating way more time than anticipated.

Markus has his own stress points so in total this is probably the most constrained photozone season ever.  :wacko:

Quote:Maybe you will like the upcoming Fujinon XF 23mm f/1.4 R review as well ... maybe this evening ...  :ph34r:

I am certain I will, since I didn't wait for that review and bought one already! It had a good sale earlier this year.
Hum. The question is why this lens instead of the fuji 14mm (other than the 2mm difference). I.e, was there much difference in contrast, colour (clarity) or rendering ?

Also curious if the 10-24 zoom or 56f1.2 are in the queue ?

The 56mm is on the horizon. The 10-24mm will be tested once the initial QC misery has passed.  Rolleyes

Quote:The 56mm is on the horizon. The 10-24mm will be tested once the initial QC misery has passed.  Rolleyes
So is the 10-24 also a candidate for the "hall of shame" already?
It's an OSS lens so I don't have any faith in this one.