Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Southern switzerland landscape
Good morning, first of all, sorry for my english. I come from southern switzerland, region of Lugano. I have a canon 600d. This is my first post in this beautiful site. Greetings.

[Image: 399877pp.jpg]

[Image: 486847.jpg]

Very nice images.  I have not been to your area...but close.  We went to Lake Como on holidays last year.  Welcome to the forum.

Nice photos, but some niggles. The 1st image, not sure about the framing being optimal. I feel that with the mountains being an important background, you could give the image a bit more room above the church tower. Now it seems a bit unbalanced.

Also, there is something off about the central pink building, could it be from post processing?

The 2nd image is a beautiful landscape, let down by "HDR gone wrong".

Quote:Nice photos, but some niggles. The 1st image, not sure about the framing being optimal. I feel that with the mountains being an important background, you could give the image a bit more room above the church tower. Now it seems a bit unbalanced.

Also, there is something off about the central pink building, could it be from post processing?

The 2nd image is a beautiful landscape, let down by "HDR gone wrong".
Thanks for the comments, mountains are a beautiful backgroung but in this case we had a lot of fog and low clouds, the second image are three shots fused with photomatix pro.