06-29-2013, 12:24 AM
No strong preference either way for me. I'd suggest delaying the decision 6 months and see if there's any hint of the 7D mk2 and what sensor that has. While I suspect they will also go for the same sensor in that, there remains some chance they may go higher MP and thus may be a more interesting choice if so.
<a class="bbc_url" href="http://snowporing.deviantart.com/">dA</a> Canon 7D2, 7D, 5D2, 600D, 450D, 300D IR modified, 1D, EF-S 10-18, 15-85, EF 35/2, 85/1.8, 135/2, 70-300L, 100-400L, MP-E65, Zeiss 2/50, Sigma 150 macro, 120-300/2.8, Samyang 8mm fisheye, Olympus E-P1, Panasonic 20/1.7, Sony HX9V, Fuji X100.