[Image: 9429475157_31bd6860fb_b.jpg]

Day 96 - To the sky! 

[Image: 9438854584_996c3a56ea_b.jpg]

and day 100 - Pose for me! 

[Image: 9468068654_661f6dd56e_b.jpg]

Thanks,

Alex!

Thanks for the updates, Alex Smile

Allow me to comment on #95: I think a square crop would work well with this one.

-- Markus
Editor
opticallimits.com

Hello Alex,

Awesome shots, I really like them and also the way you're commenting them. Big question remains to me, in which way you want to improve your skills? I didn't see one single weak shot, all were more or less surprising and well done, carefully edited. A matter of taste is day #99, "don't ignore me", it was hard for me to find the subject in all the very similar tones, lines and colors. Keep the fresh way looking at people!
Quote:Hello Alex,

Awesome shots, I really like them and also the way you're commenting them. Big question remains to me, in which way you want to improve your skills? I didn't see one single weak shot, all were more or less surprising and well done, carefully edited. A matter of taste is day #99, "don't ignore me", it was hard for me to find the subject in all the very similar tones, lines and colors. Keep the fresh way looking at people!

Hi Joju,

First of all, I want to thank you for your kind comments and for the time spent on my blog. Secondly, I will try to answer your question regarding the skills improving. I can say that if we want to be better we all have to look to improve ourselves continuously. There is always something new to learn and the one who says otherwise, I feel free to say that he fools himself. In my case, when I started this project I felt that I have to move from my comfort zone which I was sitting day by day and the project helped me with that. In photography, I always felt that it's hard for me to find a good subject or think outside the box. This project helps me with exactly that. Many times I feel I don't like to take a photo, edit and post it but I know I have to keep going, so I am forced to think outside the box when it's almost the end of the day. Now the project has a little over 100 days, and now I see that I have to raise up the bar but this requires more time and dedication which I have to find (the time) between the other priorities that I have. 

Regarding the #99 pic, yes, the editing is a little confusing and that was a matter of choice that I did back then which I now see that wasn't the best one.

Here is my #102:

[Image: 9481186018_24a12ef5b5_z.jpg]
Thank you for your reply, Alex. So, it's like getting up early and move out of the warm bed into jogging trunks? You're training your creativity muscle? Good thing, basically. As long as you keep the feeling for what's happening if you force it too much and still stay kind to yourself. Professionals have to be creative on command/demand and the successful ones did find a way to do so.

I tend to be more the lazy guy and let creativity in when it feels right. I'm curious how your project will grow and wish you good luck and light with it.
This is amazing idea to get one picture daily. Fantastic work my friend.

regards

http://www.razaqvance.com/