Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Plagiary at lens-club.ru
Maybe you should include PZ link on all charts.

Some guys will still "borrow" your charts here and there, but link will allow some additional viewer flow to PZ.

Now Canon charts have hothing & Nikon charts have only a faint watermark which is difficult to read if bars are high like MTF values.

Hello, Everybody!

I’m Sergei Borodin, the creator of  Lens-Club.ru and AllPhotoLenses.com websites.

The Lens-Club.ru is a  Russian photographers community where main content was posted by users. As a rule, if content not own by user, - he is posted a backlink to original source (i.e. copyright).

If charts is prohibited  then they will be removed.  

As for Boris, he  was banned 2 month ago due trolling and now he is revenging to lens-club.ru on Russian and English websites and services.

You can read this thread http://lens-club.ru/forum/topic/c_459/p_1.html (use google translater)

Sincerely, Sergei Borodin
If you state that I revenge you and/or lens-club.ru then please provide the corresponding links to English and Russian websites in order not to sound proofless.

I confirm that I was registered at lens-club.ru but was immediately banned by Sergey after I have sent him email mesage describing the mass violations of intellectual property rights of photozone.de. Sergey simply prefers to pretend that he doesn't understand Russian. If the cap fits, wear it.<b> </b>The same happens if you make a complaint in English:

Photozone.de disclaimer:

Quote:The copyright in this website is owned by Mr. Klaus Schroiff (the “copyright owner”). No part of parts hereof may be reproduced,

distributed, republished, displayed, broadcast, hyperlinked or transmitted in any manner or by any means or stored in an information retrieval system without the prior written permission of the copyright owner

Mst (Moderator):

Quote:They way he uses our material is clearly a violation of our copyright, since he does not simply link to or embed our graphs (which we'd still dislike), but actually copied all the data over to his own server.

Admin (Administrator):

Quote:Well, the copied charts and images are the really important part here. And he is violating Adsense terms & conditions by using copied images.

Sergey Borodin (Violator):

Quote:If charts is prohibited  then they will be removed.

Not IF, Sergey, not IF. They ARE prohibited and the guys from photozone.de told you that many times. But you prefer to ignore both me and them.

Actions speak louder than words in your case.

P.S.

Sergey Borodin (Violator):

Quote:The Lens-Club.ru is a  Russian photographers community where main content was posted by users

I would like to mention that it is very "nice" that you actually blame users of your own site. If you are too lazy to put an end to the copyright infringements and delete the corresponding materials then what are you doing at your own website, buddy? Maybe it is too early for you to have a website then? Because there's such a thing called moral resposibility - something you doesn't seem to have at all.

Hi,

Here is another vision of the situation.

I've been aware about the lens-club.ru site since several years. I would say that by no means this resource sets on plagiarism. However, it is not impossible that some potentially questionnable content can be found there, as it can happen with any resource allowing user-submitted content.

I believe, that such content would be removed from there as soon as the site administration is notified about it.

A word about reliability of the main information source for this topic: here is a person who recently started a WEB site in the .ru zone (the site is not available at the moment being) just to populate it with strange fantasies about lens-club.ru and its active members personally, in terms, which no civilized person may ever pronounce.

In my vision the main idea behind the initial posts of this user is to cause negative reaction among the Russian-speaking Internet auditory "here is a bad guy who is going to cause banning of all Russian IP-s on photozone.net!!!". That is why the nation name is used permanently throughout those posts, or does it really matter? Being some understanding found here - it would probably be followed by attempts to scandalize the situation in the according internet segment.

BTW, I believe, that absolutely improper usage of the nation name should be pointed by the moderators from the very beginning.

I suppose that if one is going to judge on something - one has to rely on facts, not on a few of links intepreted by some person. The facts here are those several links with some questionnable content, while the rest is biased interpretation.

The topic starter pretends to be perfectly aware about the actions taken by photozone.de and their results, while the moderators seem to rely on the according information - for me it looks as if this person is an official representative of photozone.de, directing opinions and actions of the forum moderators.

If tomorrow this very visitor decides that photozone.de and its founder(s) are the personal enemies of that person, submits some violating someones copyright content here (to the Gallery, for instance) - should it be immediately reported everywhere as site-wide copyright violation?

Pardon, but I have to say that I am extremely disappointed by the way this topic is lead by its moderators. Just in case: I do not have any business relation to the lens-club.ru site and I am taking neither side in this matter, only surprised by the position the moderators took, being obviously directed by the author of the topic.

Whatever the issue between Boris and Sergei is, I welcome that question for facts.

The facts are:

- lens-club.ru allows its users to upload content. I don't know the laws in Russia, but over here it's in the responsibility of the site owner to prohibit copyright violations, maybe even before they can happen, but at least after they happened and the site owner got knowledge about it.

- lens-club.ru hosts copies of lots of our copyrighted material. They don't just link to it, it's copied there.

- Sergei was contacted by Klaus months ago already (on September 6th, 2012), was informed that his site features our copyrighted material and was asked to remove that content immediately. Sergei did not even bother to answer.

- We are in no way connected with Boris. The only relationship we have is that he uses our forum, which is open to anyone.

-- Markus

Editor
opticallimits.com

As for me, I can say only:

1. Thank you Markus for making the situation clear. I can also assure that I am not affiliated in any kind with photozone.de or any other photo site. I don't have anything against photozone.de. Quite opposite - I do like very much this site and I think it's one of the greatest lens reviews sites on the planet. For sure I will not raise any claims against photozone.de (but this is so obvious you know).

2. I don't know anything about unknown .ru website with strange fantasies about lens-club.ru, but I do know one newbie member of photozone.de (his nickname starts with "p") who has strange fantasies about my modest person.

In no way I am trying to scandalize the situation but I'm just reporting the facts. This is how we deal with such situations in Europe.

Additionally, lens-club.ru is a commercial entity which generates revenue via ads. 

Revenue is created from content - partially our content.

Anyway, I got the message that the MTFs will be removed. Case closed.