Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
One more teaser
#1
Sample images from the Fujinon 14mm f/2.8:

http://photozone.smugmug.com/Reviews/fuji14f28

 

(sorry, the weather wasn't that great here during the last 2 weeks)

#2
.... prettier shots, ta - i wonder which lens you prefer then

#3
Quote:.... prettier shots, ta - i wonder which lens you prefer then
 

Well, I prefer Fuji anyway. But that's me. Performance-wise a few lenses may be better but not that small.
#4
Quote:Well, I prefer Fuji anyway. But that's me. Performance-wise a few lenses may be better but not that small.
...on my screen the pics look nice, i  wasn't totally worn down i'd look at it... maybe after some time, maybe such small things are easier to build and get right one might hope - and small and light means no probs for separate things to do what each does best is good too

#5
There is quite a bit of purple fringing in the trees. I thought fuji corrected for this sort of thing. Also some of the distant objects look funky (like the raft); is this do to distance (I can't really grasp the scale thign compare to other cameras to understand what is reasonable). Actually it looks like the foreground is sharper than infinity which would explain a lot.

#6
Hi Klaus,

 

Which converter did you use?  Camera JPEG or something else? 

 

I am looking at [url=http://photozone.smugmug.com/Reviews/fuji14f28/i-PGkNPBT/0/O/DSCF3114.jpg%C2][/url]

 

Corner performance seems very good on this one!

 

Joachim

 

 

enjoy
#7
Quote:Hi Klaus,

 

Which converter did you use?  Camera JPEG or something else? 

 

I am looking at

 

Corner performance seems very good on this one!

 

Joachim
 

C1
  


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread:
3 Guest(s)