Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Interchangeable lens LUMIX G VARIO 14-42mm / F3.5-5.6 II ASPH. / MEGA O.I.S. is released from LUMIX G.
Interchangeable lens LUMIX G VARIO 14-42mm / F3.5-5.6 II ASPH. / MEGA O.I.S. is released from LUMIX G.

View the full article
[quote name='News Generator' timestamp='1359432000' post='21592']

[url="http://panasonic.net/avc/lumix/systemcamera/gms/lens/g_vario_14_42_a.html"]View the full article[/url]

[/quote]

Seems to have been improved a bit according to the MTFs.
I need a chart to keep track of all the combinations of 14-42's that Panasonic and Olympus have produced for m4/3 at this point.
[quote name='Ron H' timestamp='1359468779' post='21602']

I need a chart to keep track of all the combinations of 14-42's that Panasonic and Olympus have produced for m4/3 at this point.[/quote]

Funny thing is that Pana announced their POWER OIS as major advancement compared to the older MEGA OIS ("POWER O.I.S. nearly doubles the hand-shake correction power of MEGA O.I.S") and all more recent lenses featured POWER OIS. Now they are back to MEGA OIS. Indications for a marketing division gone mad and/or a totally clueless management?