Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sigma 35mm f1.4: Sharp. Smooth foreground bokeh. Bad background bokeh.
Hi fellow zoners, I agree with BC that some samples aren't particularly pleasing (some leaves shots are actually horrible) while some others are actually very very good.

It seems it's probably going to be about knowing which scenes won't render nicely, which can be said about most lenses anyway ? I agree with Rover on that. Can't we all ?

Now if I may, on behaviours, BC, I agree that you do get flamed out of nowhere at times but sadly you often respond as cheaply, if not worse, as the attacker. Spraying others along the way. You know the saying "no smoke without...". That's what is getting people here slightly impatient with you.

I don't think anybody here would like this to end up in a pathetic "I'm quitting these fora" posts so you guys sort it out in PM please. Adjust your tone, think of the persons behind the nicknames and everything will come along.

Now, I wish Sigma a brave new start in conquering the high quality (AND high quality controlled) optics.

Cheers,

S.

Messages In This Thread
Sigma 35mm f1.4: Sharp. Smooth foreground bokeh. Bad background bokeh. - by Sylvain - 11-26-2012, 11:57 AM