Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sigma 35mm f1.4: Sharp. Smooth foreground bokeh. Bad background bokeh.
[quote name='Sylvain' timestamp='1354031270' post='21097']

BC, from now on, I'll help you by highlighting unnecessary/aggressive elements in your posts. I'll put them in bold letters.Let's start right away.Hopefully, doing so will help you improve your internet relational skills.

Patronizing?

[/quote]

Well...

BC may have a Canon bias and he may state his opinions in a very harsh way, but in the end there is quite some knowledge behind his posts. I would say there are less than five other people in this forum that have a comparable level of knowledge.

I tend to ignore the occasional harshness in his posts and subtract a certain Canon bias (which is actually less pronounced than most of you want to think, IMO) in my head. Then these threads are actually very interesting to read.

I would say there are certain Nikon users around here that - in comparison - behave a lot more like fanboys: With a certain frequency a thread is started in which somebody summarizes all the cool things about Nikon's latest FX camera and in which that very somebody states that he/she will (definitely!) buy this camera as soon as it hits the market. The OP of such thread is never interested in any contrary opinions or arguments. Is that any better?

I can only speak for myself: I enjoyed reading this thread including all the links to sample pictures. Maybe everybody should calm down a bit.

Messages In This Thread
Sigma 35mm f1.4: Sharp. Smooth foreground bokeh. Bad background bokeh. - by Guest - 11-27-2012, 07:13 PM