Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
next PZ lens test report: Sigma 150-600mm f/5-6.3 HSM DG OS Contemporary
Quote:Be careful how you wage war on the English correction front, sometimes I look at what is written here and wince.......

Shut up, darling.  Tongue I know you like to wince. And I also know how to make you cry,,,  :angry: Now get your crappy grey import Nikon stuff fixed. I just enjoy shooting with all this "a dream to use" superperfect stuff around me.

:lol: 

Quote:or I'll correct yours!  :o

Feel free to waste any amount of your time. I just like to ask you about the difference between apathy and ignorance: "Don't know, don't care." would be the answer.

Quote:Dustin Abbot has reviewed the Sigma 100-400mm and showed it to be very sharp indeed, the downside was the poor tracking of the lens in AF-C........way too many misses, a pity!

As the lens is new, there will be a firmware fix soon. But even if not: Hard to complain at this pricepoint, no? I also had difficulties to track a milan, but that bloody bird lived side by side with pigeons and all of a sudden appeared in mid-air. I think, the lens found that as hard to believe as me.

Messages In This Thread
next PZ lens test report: Sigma 150-600mm f/5-6.3 HSM DG OS Contemporary - by JJ_SO - 07-14-2017, 08:59 AM