Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Server problem solved
You may have noticed that the PZ server was very slow during the last few days.

That was probably due to the combination of a DoS (denial of server) attack + a bug in the site engine which created zillions of files and saturated the server.

I hope that the bug is fixed now.

Other than that - there was a hardware failure in the previous server that forced me to do an emergency migration to the current one (which was actually just meant for the forum). The replacement is now up and running and I will migrate back again sometime next week.

I hope that life gets back to normal now. This has all produced quite some stress on my side ... [Image: blink.gif]
[quote name='Klaus' timestamp='1337923048' post='18500']

That was probably due to the combination of a DoS (denial of server) attack + a bug in the site engine which created zillions of files and saturated the server.

Other than that - there was a hardware failure in the previous server that forced me to do an emergency migration to the current one (which was actually just meant for the forum). The replacement is now up and running and I will migrate back again sometime next week.

I hope that life gets back to normal now. This has all produced quite some stress on my side ... [Image: blink.gif]

[/quote]

I'm happy for you that the stressful days are over. Thank you for your efforts Klaus...
[quote name='Klaus' timestamp='1337923048' post='18500']

[/quote]

[quote name='PuxaVida' timestamp='1337926526' post='18501']

I'm happy for you that the stressful days are over. Thank you for your efforts Klaus...

[/quote]

+1