Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Camera user interfaces, the good, the bad and the ugly
I've no overview about all tether-apps, but I know a few for which more or less money has to change possession... I would welcome to have an app to set up Fujis and save the settings, as well as some explanations next to it instead of crawl though manuals.

I remember the first iPad I got to have been quite simple and self explanatory, iOS 1 or 2. A couple of menu entries in cameras still are not for me and I realize that I always scroll three times over them until I notice here's the door to the deeper dungeons of this underground software. I also realize I don't need to set up the iPad very often differently - if at all.

Formatting the card hides in the user settings.

Setup for manual focus in the AF but the display arrangement for manual focus in the 2nd page display settings.

The filter setting for color separation is in exposure > drive (!) settings > advanced filter. And after that you need to turn a dial to activate.

The naming itself in English is not optimal, the German translation doesn't improve things. (which btw. in iOS is mostly good or better)

Messages In This Thread
Camera user interfaces, the good, the bad and the ugly - by JJ_SO - 06-28-2017, 06:05 AM