Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Camera user interfaces, the good, the bad and the ugly
Mike, a couple of days ago I wanted to see if Fuji now offers a manual for their latest firmware on X-T2. Some manuals got an addendum, others were compiled again and got their version exchanged.

"other languages" in the HTML version starts a Google translator. Awesome [/irony]. The PDFs - it pays not to turn the back, because the Google translator is not helping much - come in specific languages. Regarding the translation quality I'm not sure how professional the translation is. But as I don't deliver ePub and I have a tablet without 4G, I need an offline version.

Manuals very often keep silence on subjects which made me grab the manual  Sad

Toni, I never found a hardware which could convince me to run a virus magnet like Windows on it. Needing most battery to defend the system - I do not see any benefit. Working on Mac OS, I don't think any user volunteers to use crappy Windows tiles. It is an advantage to use apps like on a PC. Theoretically. In reality apps for a tablet need a different usage concept than the ones for mouse and keyboard (shortcuts!) operations.

Messages In This Thread
Camera user interfaces, the good, the bad and the ugly - by JJ_SO - 06-29-2017, 06:09 AM