Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lab Test Results: Sigma 135mm f/1.8 HSM DG ART
Thank you Smile 

The field was literally invaded by buys bees, sometimes 3 and more on a single plant. So I could try some ideas about AF: AF-C + 3D-tracking (which became super-nervous after I adjusted follow-up time to short and movement to unpredictable) and  AF-C with 72 points. The speed of lens and camera were impressive. But since Capture One is not very generous in EXIF display, I can't tell you the exact AF-setting pf the two pictures. I usually waited until one lifts off, or was slow enough on a transfer flight from one blossom to the other. I never tried this "catching in flight" on purpose before, so I had a bit of a training lesson.

And I can tell, that I changed the memory bench: just to find out that by default the setting is P-mode instead of A or M. At f/10 and 1/320, it's too much DoF and also movement blurr. It will take a while to get decent bench settings.

Messages In This Thread
Lab Test Results: Sigma 135mm f/1.8 HSM DG ART - by davidmanze - 06-05-2017, 02:00 PM
Lab Test Results: Sigma 135mm f/1.8 HSM DG ART - by JJ_SO - 10-16-2017, 05:52 AM
Lab Test Results: Sigma 135mm f/1.8 HSM DG ART - by davidmanze - 10-16-2017, 09:09 AM