Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You're at wedding, there's no progessional photographer, what woud you do ?
Was invited to the  wedding of two of my wife's  friends, once there I noticed that there was no professional photographers, but the couple had asked a friend of mine (Cynthia)  who works as videographer to organise things, the videographer had asked some friends owning cameras to volunteer and help.

Once there I immediately understood the situation and offered Cynthia my help that she considered providential, I took care of photography as she took care of video, I was  telling each member what to do since you can't expect much from someone using 120D with the camera pop up flash, Itried to always be at the crucial moments, I distributed  my lenses and flashes on the guys there .

Now looking at the work done that was quite decent, I am hapy I contributed saving the couple's big day

I'm very seldom at weddings, but usually I'm focused on eating all the buffet... :lol:

stoppingdown.net

Sony a6300, Sony a6000, Sony NEX-6, Sony E 10-18mm F4 OSS, Sony Zeiss Vario-Tessar T* E 16-70mm F4 ZA OSS, Sony FE 70-200mm F4 G OSS, Sigma 150-600mm Æ’/5-6.3 DG OS HSM Contemporary, Samyang 12mm Æ’/2, Sigma 30mm F2.8 DN | A, Meyer Gorlitz Trioplan 100mm Æ’/2.8, Samyang 8mm Æ’/3.5 fish-eye II | Zenit Helios 44-2 58mm Æ’/2 
Plus some legacy Nikkor lenses.
Well in fact I knew almost everyone there, including the guys helping shoot the event, I think they were embarrassed to ask me, so I took the first step, it's all about enjoying the day, and helping friends make their big day a special one
I would help out somehow.