Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
nex Sony Alpha & NEX cameras
looks like dpr updated their sample?

http://www.dpreview.com/previews/sonyslta77/page7.asp

or was this the same yesterday?
Well that is disappointing esp given that olympus is able to include such in their micro-4/3.

[quote name='Klaus' timestamp='1314191765' post='10927']

The A65/A77 have in-body IS.

The NEX camera have not - probably to keep the size as minimal as possible.

[/quote]
[quote name='you2' timestamp='1314219193' post='10949']

Well that is disappointing esp given that olympus is able to include such in their micro-4/3.

[/quote]

Pana and Samsung do the same ...
Pana always went with is in the lenses; the thing about minolta now is that some bodies have it and some don't so the lens line up is further splintered... i.e, lenses used with the adapter will not have is.
[quote name='you2' timestamp='1314223681' post='10955']

Pana always went with is in the lenses; the thing about minolta now is that some bodies have it and some don't so the lens line up is further splintered... i.e, lenses used with the adapter will not have is.

[/quote]

Nex doesn't have anything to do with Minolta.

It's purely Sony mount.

All Sony A-mount cameras have IBIS.
From my experience with A55, this is exactly the case. In order to make a usable high ISO photo you need to shoot RAW, then open it in converter and switch the NR off manually. But then you are rewarded with a pretty usable ISO 1600.

[quote name='popo' timestamp='1314187269' post='10923']

If Sony intermix between their SLR and compact groups, then I'd have to guess the NR might be applied rather strongly particularly at higher ISO, based on my experience with the HX9V. RAW would probably help.

[/quote]
[quote name='Sathe Wild' timestamp='1314227096' post='10956']

All Sony A-mount cameras have IBIS.[/quote]

And all Sony E-mount cameras don´t have IBIS. Hard to tell whether that´s the reason for Sony being virtually unable to establish a convincing line of lenses for the NEX system.