Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Authorized approved dealer markets vs grey markets or is there a better?market?
Yes, a 6×6 or larger is a different story for black and white and slides. If the scanner brings at least 2000 dpi, I'd get 20 MP and all the preparations with a spotmeter and checking the zones, but without the complexity of dodge and burn afterwards - I think the pictures will be great and genuine. Prints even more so. I still like my baryte (?) prints from last millennium - the ones worth to be printed.

That bit I get immediately. When checking my usual website for second hand gear, I always slow down with scrolling when a Hasselblad or a Sinar pops up. I also could understand when we experience a renaissance of black and white MF. Last weekend I saw a guy pointing a 6×9 bessamatic travel camera at a friend and me while we were chatting with a decent amount of ignorance and disrespect, so I just left the frame before he pushed a button. I'm pretty sure the first owner of this camera 60 years ago or more had better manners.  Rolleyes

But going 135 and shoot a roll of outdated color negative? 

Messages In This Thread
Authorized approved dealer markets vs grey markets or is there a better?market? - by JJ_SO - 04-05-2017, 12:31 AM