Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oly 12-100mm & Leica 12-60mm
Just FYI - I'm still trying to get my hands on those two lenses but as of now they are not available here in Oz.

Odd. I know the 12-60 was available in germany and the 12-100 has been for sale in USA for a while. On the other hand I clicked on this thread because I thought you were going to present some comparisons - bait and switch ?

I am simply receiving inquiries and this is one channel for providing the info that the delay has external causes.
Quote:Odd. I know the 12-60 was available in germany and the 12-100 has been for sale in USA for a while. On the other hand I clicked on this thread because I thought you were going to present some comparisons - bait and switch ?
Bait and switch of what?

Quote:I am simply receiving inquiries and this is one channel for providing the info that the delay has external causes.
I can't wait till you have the reviews done. These zooms may win me over to get into mFT, pending your results.
Quote:Bait and switch of what?

I can't wait till you have the reviews done. These zooms may win me over to get into mFT, pending your results.

My "usual" dealers mention an ETA of "end of march" but so far ...
Ok Ok. It was a small joke. Sorry it was taken so seriously. And yes I look forward to the reviews. The initial reviews i've seen show both lenses to be quite nice.

My usual dealer promised me "next week".

Still no sign of the 12-60 ... but I ordered the Oly 12-100mm (delivery ... well, no promises there ...)

Klaus why did you turn into Admin ?

Quote:Klaus why did you turn into Admin ?

Accidentally (two different accounts)