Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm signing off ...
... for a vacation in down under.

Time for some real photography again.

Markus and Sebbi will keep the things up and running here.

cheers

Klaus
Whereabouts?

Just follow your nose, or do you have something special in mind?

BTW...try a "Redback" if you haven't done yet.

Have a good time ... Rainer
Have a nice trip =) Looking forward to seeing what you bring back with you.
[quote name='Klaus' timestamp='1285870178' post='3402']

. . . i'm signing off ... for a vacation in down under. . .

cheers

Klaus

[/quote]

hmmm, summer'ish down under? (but still a tad chilly now, well chilly for us anyway) - i hope we put on some good weather for you - just watch out for someone trying for a candid of you from the back of a bus . . .

oh, and i expect you will have many much more interesting things to do than come into contact with a web nuisance, but if you have nothing to do one day send me a message and i'd be pleased to come say hello
[quote name='Rainer' timestamp='1285872937' post='3404']

Whereabouts?

Just follow your nose, or do you have something special in mind?

BTW...try a "Redback" if you haven't done yet.

Have a good time ... Rainer

[/quote]

It's a bit of everything. I've been there a couple of times but it's a first for my girl friend.
[quote name='anyscreenamewilldo' timestamp='1285881072' post='3406']

hmmm, summer'ish down under? (but still a tad chilly now, well chilly for us anyway) - i hope we put on some good weather for you - just watch out for someone trying for a candid of you from the back of a bus . . .

oh, and i expect you will have many much more interesting things to do than come into contact with a web nuisance, but if you have nothing to do one day send me a message and i'd be pleased to come say hello

[/quote]

Are you living on Lord Howe Island ? ;-)

Seriously, our schedule is, unfortunately, very tight this time. Undecided

4 days Kakadu

2 days Katherine

2 days Sydney

3 days Morton NP

5 days Lord Howe

8 days Tassie with Overland Track

2 days Melbourne
Enjoy your holiday, Klaus, you and your girl friend! I'm sure you will both have a good time.

Will you keep us up to date with photographs of your trek while you travel? Or not enough time this time around?

Kind regards, Wim
Gear: Canon EOS R with 3 primes and 2 zooms, 4 EF-R adapters, Canon EOS 5 (analog), 9 Canon EF primes, a lone Canon EF zoom, 2 extenders, 2 converters, tubes; Olympus OM-D 1 Mk II & Pen F with 12 primes, 6 zooms, and 3 Metabones EF-MFT adapters ....
[quote name='Klaus' timestamp='1285881963' post='3408']

Are you living on Lord Howe Island ? ;-)

Seriously, our schedule is, unfortunately, very tight this time. Undecided

4 days Kakadu

2 days Katherine

2 days Sydney

3 days Morton NP

5 days Lord Howe

8 days Tassie with Overland Track

2 days Melbourne

[/quote]

"Are you living on Lord Howe Island ?" - i think they put the worst most objectionable convicts down in tassy, although lord howe is also a beautiful place - and it looks like the 5 days there is your relaxing time in an otherwise very busy trip -

and you sure have picked some lovely and interesting places to see, but this is such a large space down here that it will be all go for you -

i'm near sydney so i'll be out looking for you in maybe 10 days time - watch out for a large, heavy camera/lens walking around (almost unique down here). . . or if you and gf can stand someone with one foot in the grave point your camera in my direction
5 Days at Lord Howe is not enough. Be sure to book a trip to Ball's pyramid. Do enjoy as it is a good time of the year for Northern Australia.
[quote name='bobrapp43' timestamp='1285903099' post='3414']5 Days at Lord Howe is not enough.[/quote]

;-) .... Well, what's enough? ... .All vacations in OZ taken together, I spend

a bit over 9 month there ... and never felt it is enough ... or vice versa ...

I always felt that it's not enough.

Rainer