Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thinking about buying the GFX? Article by DpReview
Over at Fuji rumors:

Quote: 

DPReview published a controversial article about the GFX, where they basically end up saying that the GFX is not worth the money extra compared to FF cameras. In short:

What a fanboy...

It was not "they", it was one (1) author who took the time to elaborate why he feels better served with a FF sensor. To me, perfectly fine and within the ranges of opinions. I don't agree with every reasoning, but the more I read about the self incidenting hype - each one has to cheer louder than the other - the more I'm longing for a more fact-based discussion.

At least, Patrick tones down a bit and  comes to the conclusion that DPReview needed 3 different FF cameras to "beat" or come close to GFX: Canon 5Ds R for resolution, D810 for dynamic range, and Sony A7R II for high ISO (not saying that probably each of them will "beat" the GFX in focusing speed and finder refresh rate)

It's a great camera, no doubt, but by far not the only one on the market and also by far no flawless one.

Messages In This Thread
Thinking about buying the GFX? Article by DpReview - by davidmanze - 03-22-2017, 04:39 AM
Thinking about buying the GFX? Article by DpReview - by JJ_SO - 03-22-2017, 08:38 AM
Thinking about buying the GFX? Article by DpReview - by Guest - 03-23-2017, 11:36 AM
Thinking about buying the GFX? Article by DpReview - by Guest - 10-07-2017, 09:57 PM