Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thinking about buying the GFX? Article by DpReview
thxbb12, a comparsion betweeen FF sensors might be hard. Less so a comparison between µ 4/3, FF and MF - but that depends on the subject. If it's already flat, is kind of typical web-resolution, has low contrast and not much colors in it, it will become difficult to tell. Pretty easy would be a wide angle comparison at A2 print size.

For the D850 I sometimes have the impression "blurred" or "out of focus", until I switch to 100% view  Big Grin

Focus transition zone, color details and shadow/highlights are different IMO and still sufficient to see the differences in extremely challenging situations - in normal situations, the "weakest" sesor in it's comfort zone, I'm pretty sure to have onyl a 50% chance of guessing.

I mean, in that blogpost you linked to, it was the non-photographer guessing right  Wink .

Messages In This Thread
Thinking about buying the GFX? Article by DpReview - by davidmanze - 03-22-2017, 04:39 AM
Thinking about buying the GFX? Article by DpReview - by Guest - 03-23-2017, 11:36 AM
Thinking about buying the GFX? Article by DpReview - by Guest - 10-07-2017, 09:57 PM
Thinking about buying the GFX? Article by DpReview - by JJ_SO - 10-09-2017, 03:17 PM