Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thinking about buying the GFX? Article by DpReview
Arthur, I don't own a GFX 50S, I just had maybe an hour with it to try some things, It was good to know the menu from the other Fujifilm bodies, because it's just a bit extended but more or less the same. I was at the edge to jump for this MF adventure, but then... after trying and feeling things are not that solid like a Phase One (for which I really would need a car to transport all the necessities, plus assistants  Big Grin ) I'm happy Nikon came out of their cover with something like D850. I only want to afford one body in the 47 MP class and it's the most versatile they made so far.

That sample is about the impression of a blurred picture

[Image: i-SvqJFZM-L.jpg]

which after all is not that blurred...  Big Grin

[Image: i-xDfhBJj-L.jpg]

I'm not sure about the "fun" part of the GFX 50S, I'd call it more a rewarding part - I know since I started fooling around with high MP bodies what can go wrong. Keeping an eye on this potential sources of technically bad pictures is not much of fun but I got a bit addicted to this amount of details.

Messages In This Thread
Thinking about buying the GFX? Article by DpReview - by davidmanze - 03-22-2017, 04:39 AM
Thinking about buying the GFX? Article by DpReview - by Guest - 03-23-2017, 11:36 AM
Thinking about buying the GFX? Article by DpReview - by Guest - 10-07-2017, 09:57 PM
Thinking about buying the GFX? Article by DpReview - by JJ_SO - 10-09-2017, 04:57 PM