Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Couldn't edit my profile
Good morning Klaus, Markus and Sebastian,

Just a minute ago I try to edit my profile, but when I wanted to save the change I got an error. I tried is several times, but no luck. Is something wrong or did I do something wrong?

Best wishes,

Reinier
[quote name='Reinier' timestamp='1284104878' post='2624']

Good morning Klaus, Markus and Sebastian,

Just a minute ago I try to edit my profile, but when I wanted to save the change I got an error. I tried is several times, but no luck. Is something wrong or did I do something wrong?

Best wishes,

Reinier

[/quote]

Good question ... I just tried and there was no error.

What kind of error did you get ? Maybe try to re-login - possibly a Cookie Problem or so.
Hello Klaus,

I gave it another try to edit my profile and again I got the same error, whcih is:

500 - Internal server error.

There is a problem with the resource you are looking for, and it cannot be displayed.

Best wishes,

Reinier
[quote name='Reinier' timestamp='1284110871' post='2628']

Hello Klaus,

I gave it another try to edit my profile and again I got the same error, whcih is:

500 - Internal server error.

There is a problem with the resource you are looking for, and it cannot be displayed.

Best wishes,

Reinier

[/quote]

What did you try to edit ?
Hi Reinier,

Can you post your detailed steps from your login until pressing the save button, please.

Bye Sebastian
Hi Reinier,

I'd suggest you try to clear your browser cache first. Sign out from here, next clear browser cache, temp files, etc., including deletion of cookies, close the browser, start the browser up again, browse to the forum, and sign in again.

That should solve the problem, for all I know, although you may have to reboot as well.

Kind regards, Wim
Gear: Canon EOS R with 3 primes and 2 zooms, 4 EF-R adapters, Canon EOS 5 (analog), 9 Canon EF primes, a lone Canon EF zoom, 2 extenders, 2 converters, tubes; Olympus OM-D 1 Mk II & Pen F with 12 primes, 6 zooms, and 3 Metabones EF-MFT adapters ....
Hello Guys,

Sorry for the late reply. I wasn't able to visit Photozone this weekend.

I wanted to edit my date of birth and interests. But I just did what Wim advised me and now I didn't have any problems with saving the changes.

So problem solved.

Best wishes,

Reinier