The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 895 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.8 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 895 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Canon image comparison 500d,550d,7d,5d mkII
Hello all,

I am finally ready to upgrade from my old 350D. I ran across a site with image comaprison between Canon DSLRs that I am considering. Scroll about a 1/4 way down to get to image comparisons. The order is: Rebel T1i, Rebel T2i, EOS 7D, EOS 5D Mark II

http://www.neutralday.com/canon-eos-rebe...omparison/

What I find odd is the difference in the green color on the first crop with the 550D and then the pinkish hue in the second crop with the 500D. I would hope that the parameter settings on the cameras would be identical for testing purposes. I realize there are many variables to consider when comparing cameras, but I thought the color differences to be somewhat odd.

Any comments from anyone? Also soliciting opinions on a choice for a new camera. The 7D is a bit out of my price range although if there is a strong argument supporting the 7D'd 2X price over the Rebel I would consider the purchase.

Thanks in advance

Messages In This Thread
Canon image comparison 500d,550d,7d,5d mkII - by Guest - 08-18-2010, 11:28 AM