Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good and bad lens copies - brands summary
Klaus: Thank you, Klaus. However, I asked about something little bit different than why there exists samples variation (I can imagine why) ;-). But thank you anyway, interesting input for me, too.

HarryLally+Thw+Mst: Thanks for your posts and very interesting links. Exactly what I was looking for! Very interesting!

Markus: OK, you are probably right (with the sample variation testing). I didn´t know that the variations are mosty present in the whole lens batches and it´s not a problem pieace by piece that much....

One more question to you: Why aren´t you testing the Leica lenses? Of course I mean the "real" Leica, Solms (and the M9 lenses), not the Panasonic with pre-paid "Leica" label. Is it going to change in the future? I got a feeling the M9 has been quite a bit success and moreover the Leica lenses have been a benchmark of quality for decades so it would be very interesting to test something like the legendary 35/f1,4, wouldn´t it?

Messages In This Thread
Good and bad lens copies - brands summary - by Martin_MM - 06-13-2010, 12:49 PM
Good and bad lens copies - brands summary - by HarryLally - 06-14-2010, 02:17 PM
Good and bad lens copies - brands summary - by HarryLally - 06-14-2010, 02:18 PM
Good and bad lens copies - brands summary - by Guest - 06-14-2010, 04:02 PM
Good and bad lens copies - brands summary - by Martin_MM - 06-15-2010, 08:13 AM
Good and bad lens copies - brands summary - by Martin_MM - 06-15-2010, 11:25 AM
Good and bad lens copies - brands summary - by Martin_MM - 06-15-2010, 06:28 PM