Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fujinon XF 200mm f/2 R LM OIS WR announced
Two things I saw in the pictures: The foot appears to have Arca-Swiss type dovetail. But not along the whole foot, which makes it pointless to try to connect it with a Gimbal? Alright, CaNikon first need to discover there's something like Arca-Swiss type dovetails, but still.... Already again not thought til the end (of the foot).

And this pesty aperture ring diameter, still less than ¼ mile and still with only an A and no C option; I'm curious which part of the Fuji lens designer brain comes up with these magic ideas? Maybe that part which is afraid the front dial suddenly could become useful? And worse, the fanboys discover it and start questions like "can we have firmware updates to have that on all lenses, please". One must know ""Kaizen" and firmware update" are used in the same curse...

@you2, the latest 180/200-400/4 FF zooms are around 11.000-12.400 $. Are you saying you would buy one, even if Fuji surprisingly manages to make it half price? I thought so...

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fujinon XF 200mm f/2 R LM OIS WR announced - by JJ_SO - 07-23-2018, 04:45 AM