Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"you are banned"
Lightbulb 
To Photozone Admin

I am getting this message more and more lately. And then it doesn't let me log in.
I am using Chrome on Android and Fire Fox on PC.
happened to me also several times
I can only guess that this is related to IP banning. We are using an external anti-spam service and sometimes it injects IPs. If an IP represents a proxy, it'll ban numerous people behind it.
I've deleted all banned IPs now. Maybe that helps. It helped with JoJu who also had issues with this.
Chief Editor - opticallimits.com

Doing all things Canon, MFT, Sony and Fuji
(09-19-2018, 06:22 PM)Klaus Wrote: I can only guess that this is related to IP banning. We are using an external anti-spam service and sometimes it injects IPs. If an IP represents a proxy, it'll ban numerous people behind it.
I've deleted all banned IPs now. Maybe that helps. It helped with JoJu who also had issues with this.
Hi Klaus,

I haven’t been banning ip-addresses for exactly this reason for many years now, just certain email-addresses and email-servers. I you’d like, I could send you my list.

Kind regards, Wim
Gear: Canon EOS R with 3 primes and 2 zooms, 4 EF-R adapters, Canon EOS 5 (analog), 9 Canon EF primes, a lone Canon EF zoom, 2 extenders, 2 converters, tubes; Olympus OM-D 1 Mk II & Pen F with 12 primes, 6 zooms, and 3 Metabones EF-MFT adapters ....
(09-20-2018, 09:23 AM)wim Wrote:
(09-19-2018, 06:22 PM)Klaus Wrote: I can only guess that this is related to IP banning. We are using an external anti-spam service and sometimes it injects IPs. If an IP represents a proxy, it'll ban numerous people behind it.
Hi Klaus,

I haven’t been banning ip-addresses for exactly this reason for many years now, just certain email-addresses and email-servers. I you’d like, I could send you my list.

Kind regards, Wim

I get the same ban situation, sometimes it will block me for half a day......

.....now I have to sign in every time I fire up the computer, in spite of the checked box!