Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Merry Christmas everyone
(12-28-2018, 08:57 PM)JJ_SO Wrote: Of course. It just depends how deep you want to dive into the complex and powerful, but sometimes complicated functionalities. Or how much you grew into PS.

I like to use Affinity Photo for focus stacking, panoramas and more complex repairs (flare, dust, unwanted parts of background), otherwise Pixelmator is working rather well. Most adjustments I like to do non-destructive, either in Capture One or Affinity Photo.

Thanks,
I will look on them as alternative of my aging photoshop.
PS my first image in this post is overlay of two pictures. One in focus and other slightly blurred. lens canon 100 macro
Sorry that I hijacked the thread - I tried Affinty photo and is seeems to fit my workflow. Also easy to migrate since most shortcuts by default are set to Photoshop shortcuts.  It has some cool features. I going to order one since there is 20% Christmas discount.
I have few questions - How often Camera RAW are updated?
What about the speed ? - It works just fine with my I5 6500 16GB RAM, 2x512GB SSD and 4X4TB HDD RAID. and my 15Mpixel RAWs
More often than you update your camera.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you folks.
Wink 
Best wishes for the new year.
(12-31-2018, 09:27 AM)Brightcolours Wrote: More often than you update your camera.
Thanks for valuable answer. I wish you one bright and colorful year :-)