Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's hardly news anymore but ...
... the X-T4 has been announced now

https://fujifilm-x.com/en-au/products/cameras/x-t4
Chief Editor - opticallimits.com

Doing all things Canon, MFT, Sony and Fuji
Yea ibis seems to be the big feature; i wonder how it compares to olympus - not on paper but effectively. Also wonder what sort of price hit it will take over the x-t3.
-
Hum preorder price is $1700. Bit pricey ?
(02-26-2020, 09:57 AM)you2 Wrote: Yea ibis seems to be the big feature; i wonder how it compares to olympus - not on paper but effectively. Also wonder what sort of price hit it will take over the x-t3.
-

No one pays the price Fujifilm suggests to preorder. Now the question pops up: Can I live without custom settings (C1... or U1)? Or would I wait until X-T5 or 6 come out, but then without the tilted screen as the die-hard Fujistas surely hate them?
For me the bigger question is can i live with the size or do i wait for the x-e4.

JJ_SO
(02-26-2020, 09:57 AM)you2 Wrote: Yea ibis seems to be the big feature; i wonder how it compares to olympus - not on paper but effectively. Also wonder what sort of price hit it will take over the x-t3.
-

No one pays the price Fujifilm suggests to preorder. Now the question pops up: Can I live without custom settings (C1... or U1)? Or would I wait until X-T5 or 6 come out, but then without the tilted screen as the die-hard Fujistas surely hate them?
I still dream of a X-E4 with the feature-set of the X-T4 (and same EVF) in the X-E3 form factor.
Fingers crossed, but I doubt it will ever materialize.
--Florent

Flickr gallery
(02-26-2020, 05:57 PM)thxbb12 Wrote: I still dream of a X-E4 with the feature-set of the X-T4 (and same EVF) in the X-E3 form factor.
Fingers crossed, but I doubt it will ever materialize.

With IBIS and fully articulated screen? And bigger battery? Really?