Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sample gallery - Tokina FIRIN 100mm f/2.8 FE macro
https://photozone.smugmug.com/Tokina-FiR...-FE-macro/
Chief Editor - opticallimits.com

Doing all things Canon, MFT, Sony and Fuji
Same issue as JoJu noted with the Samyang AF 35mm f1.4 sample images: only ~2mp images available so not much of a sample gallery for a lens test website.
Actually, I don't see an issue - when clicking on the image, it gets enlarged ... not sure whether this is the real thing though.

The review will, as always, provide a direct link to the original anyway.

Tokina has been making pretty decent 100mm macros for 30 years; do we expect anything less ?
The "enlarged" image after the click is about 2mp...
(08-23-2019, 09:27 PM)Klaus Wrote: Actually, I don't see an issue - when clicking on the image, it gets enlarged ... not sure whether this is the real thing though.

The review will, as always, provide a direct link to the original anyway.

It enlarges, but before you could enlarge it until 100% of the uploaded picture. This is no longer possible. The button to do so was tiny and hard to find, but instead of improving usability SmugMug decided to offer only "standard" and "enlarged to 20% more than standard". Some of the resized images were just a collection of artefacts. CORRECTION: After waiting until the rest of the picture was loaded the artefacts were gone.
Agreed..The enlarged image after click is 2 mp..I agree to it
Well, I can't change Smugmug - and the full-size images are available in the final reviews.

Yaa then wait for the final reviews..