Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Canon EF 24-105mm f/4 USM L IS II review coming ...
Quote:First, making sarcastic fun to me is not "knocking" but I'm no native speaker...

Joju, I was not trying to be sarcastic.  I was the one who was unclear.  I wanted to know if you were taking a position that Sigma, or Canon L-lenses were over hyped.  By the time I finished reading all of the comments in this, and another thread I realized you were possibly saying, "I'd just by a Sigma, but go ahead and tell me why I'm wrong..."  More or less.

I enjoy your comments, and hey, I love the pouches that come with L-lenses!

Lastly, I was interested if it was a Sigma vs. L-lens position because I have never had one of the Global Vision "Art" lenses.  I want the 50/1.4 art based on reviews.  It seems better than the EF 50/1.2L.  I'm also looking for a 35 and an 85.  Sigma and Tamron have contenders.  So I just like to here what people think of them.  Until recently I'd just say buy Canon, or throw your lens away when it breaks in a few years.  Now...That may no longer be the case. 

Look, I don't speak two languages fluently!  I don't make fun of people because of language skills!

Messages In This Thread
Canon EF 24-105mm f/4 USM L IS II review coming ... - by Reinier - 11-27-2016, 02:44 PM
Canon EF 24-105mm f/4 USM L IS II review coming ... - by Arthur Macmillan - 01-14-2017, 09:19 PM