Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yongnuo YN 25mm f/1.7 M announced
https://www.hkyongnuo.com/productinfo/574036.html

I'm really wondering whether there's a market for such a lens. The Oly/Pana variants are dirt cheap already.
Chief Editor - opticallimits.com

Doing all things Canon, MFT, Sony and Fuji
That appears to be Yongnuo's niche... Even cheaper lens "alternatrives" for already cheap lenses, mainly for low income markets?
(02-05-2021, 09:24 AM)Brightcolours Wrote: That appears to be Yongnuo's niche... Even cheaper lens "alternatrives" for already cheap lenses, mainly for low income markets?
well said BC, after we had hyperinflation (LBP is at 1/6 its value) all prices are X6 now every $ counts and such products are becoming best sellers after nobody cared for them just one year ago....
(02-05-2021, 08:04 PM)toni-a Wrote: well said BC, after we had hyperinflation (LBP is at 1/6 its value) all prices are X6 now every $ counts and such products are becoming best sellers after nobody cared for them just one year ago....

LBP?

Sorry, but I only now that acronym as
Lower Back Pain
Low Blood Pressure
Lead Based Paint
Long Beach Peninsula
and
Lipopolysaccharide Binding Protein

What am I missing here?
Is it Labo Bio-medical Products Inc.you are referring to?

Kind regards, Wim
Gear: Canon EOS R with 3 primes and 2 zooms, 4 EF-R adapters, Canon EOS 5 (analog), 9 Canon EF primes, a lone Canon EF zoom, 2 extenders, 2 converters, tubes; Olympus OM-D 1 Mk II & Pen F with 12 primes, 6 zooms, and 3 Metabones EF-MFT adapters ....
Certainly Lower Back Pain - but it seems to double every year.
Chief Editor - opticallimits.com

Doing all things Canon, MFT, Sony and Fuji
I reckon Tony has in mind currency in his country, Lebanese Pound, referring to lost value during last year.

Back pain is fine here, however, also thanks to less than a kilo camera bag I normally carry. ;-)
(02-06-2021, 03:34 AM)Klaus Wrote: Certainly Lower Back Pain - but it seems to double every year.
<ROFL>
You need a good manual therapist (fysiotherapist) in that case, Klaus, and you need to strengthen your core - I have some experience ....
I'd recommend my therapist, just that he may be a bit beyond easy reach for you ....

Kind regards, Wim

(02-06-2021, 05:49 AM)MatjazO Wrote: I reckon Tony has in mind currency in his country, Lebanese Pound, referring to lost value during last year.

Back pain is fine here, however, also thanks to less than a kilo camera bag I normally carry. ;-)
Thank you, MatjazO, that makes sense!

As to LBP in Klaus' senses: driving a car is my main problem, as is bad chairs Smile.

Kind regards, Wim
Gear: Canon EOS R with 3 primes and 2 zooms, 4 EF-R adapters, Canon EOS 5 (analog), 9 Canon EF primes, a lone Canon EF zoom, 2 extenders, 2 converters, tubes; Olympus OM-D 1 Mk II & Pen F with 12 primes, 6 zooms, and 3 Metabones EF-MFT adapters ....
Hi folks
Oviously I was refering to LeBanese Pound, unfortunately we just entered hyperinflation after our currency was pegged to USD for years, all prices are now X6 (X5 last month) compared to 2019 for instance, I was considering Canon RF 35MMF2.0 it costed 800.000 LBP, now it costs 5.000.000 LBP
(02-06-2021, 07:50 PM)toni-a Wrote: Hi folks
Oviously I was refering to LeBanese Pound, unfortunately we just entered hyperinflation after our currency was pegged to USD for years, all prices are now X6 (X5 last month) compared to 2019 for instance, I was considering Canon RF 35MMF2.0 it costed 800.000 LBP, now it costs 5.000.000 LBP
Oh my!

Why did they decouple the two currencies?

BTW, in Ecuador the national currency is the USD.

Kind regards, Wim