Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3D rendering, flat rendering, colour rendition, Bokeh and Micro-contrast.
Quote:(Views from Klaus (when he's back from utopia)  and Marcus would be nice)

Well, since you asked for my opinion:

I must admit that I don't follow any video reviews, be it serious ones or TAP and Kai and the likes. Sometimes I get the impression that this might be a mistake, a missed chance especially for a review site, since there seems to be a big audience following these kind of things.

On the other hand, when reading a thread like this, I have the strong impression that not watching these clips has saved me from wasting quite some precious lifetime on the videos themselves as well as afterthoughts and discussions all around the web Wink

-- Markus

Editor
opticallimits.com

Quote:Well, since you asked for my opinion:

I must admit that I don't follow any video reviews, be it serious ones or TAP and Kai and the likes. Sometimes I get the impression that this might be a mistake, a missed chance especially for a review site, since there seems to be a big audience following these kind of things.

On the other hand, when reading a thread like this, I have the strong impression that not watching these clips has saved me from wasting quite some precious lifetime on the videos themselves as well as afterthoughts and discussions all around the web Wink

-- Markus

So no opinion then!