Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All seems to be quiet on the western front .......
(12-26-2021, 08:54 AM)thxbb12 Wrote: Hello everyone,

I hope you and your families are all well and in good health.
Afterall that's pretty much the only only thing that matters.
I wish you all happy holidays and health and happiness for 2022.

Oh and thanks for the Covid information, Toni. I'm glad you're ok despite the move.

Take care.
Flo

Many thanks for your kind words, getting used to luxury life is not that hard  Wink
Qatar is one of the richest countries in the world, with its own lifestyle, there are plenty of positive things here other than what you see in TVs, 
If you are single,  yes it's rather boring, however for family life, it's awesome : plenty of parks (that are not crowded) , all kinds of children and family activities, there are  hundreds of restaurants offering free children playgrounds.  
You won't find a public park with a barbecue area anywhere else 
When you are with wife and kids, you have priority everywhere, police is the kindest and most helpful you could find.
Doha is the safest city in the world, thefts are extremely rare, once I forgot my Sony camera in a crowded park, to be able to retrieve it safely  two hours later....

Messages In This Thread
All seems to be quiet on the western front ....... - by davidmanze - 12-25-2021, 04:05 PM
RE: All seems to quiet on the western front ....... - by davidmanze - 12-26-2021, 10:48 AM
RE: All seems to quiet on the western front ....... - by toni-a - 12-26-2021, 04:58 PM