Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All seems to be quiet on the western front .......
(01-07-2022, 10:15 PM)Brightcolours Wrote:
(01-07-2022, 12:33 PM)toni-a Wrote: Hi folks,
I tested positive yesterday, but i am really fine with just a little bit of fever, nothing more than a simple flu.
I have examined and treated tens of COVID patients this week...
my own experience is that cases are far milder than what I am used to see with COVID... and I guess this is good news
COVID becoming a normal flu:  more contagious, milder symptoms
Not a flu, a cold... Corona viruses are not influenza viruses.
Actually, some flu viruses are corona viruses. Basically, corona viruses are really just a shape type, so effectively, corona is not the right moniker even if it is used a lot.
And corona-shaped viruses also occur with other diseases than just COVID/COVID-19 and influenza.
Gear: Canon EOS R with 3 primes and 2 zooms, 4 EF-R adapters, Canon EOS 5 (analog), 9 Canon EF primes, a lone Canon EF zoom, 2 extenders, 2 converters, tubes; Olympus OM-D 1 Mk II & Pen F with 12 primes, 6 zooms, and 3 Metabones EF-MFT adapters ....

Messages In This Thread
All seems to be quiet on the western front ....... - by davidmanze - 12-25-2021, 04:05 PM
RE: All seems to quiet on the western front ....... - by davidmanze - 12-26-2021, 10:48 AM
RE: All seems to be quiet on the western front ....... - by wim - 01-08-2022, 04:09 PM