The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 895 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.8 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 895 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Well guess what? ....... Nikon Z9 FW version 2.0 YAY !!
Hi guys,
               Nikon will release a new FW version 2.0 (20/4/2022) ....... which brings a slew of improvements to the Z9 camera including ... (small drum role) ......wait for it .....

Da da !! .... .... an EVF rate of 120 ips ....... YAY  and Yee ha !!  

I made no secret here of how I felt the low EVF refresh rate of 60 ips was not exactly "top banana" for a flagship ML pro body ...... and indeed my good buddy and I .. (cuckoo BC Smile ) ....... had a little back and forth about it ........  in the nicest possible way of course ....... Smile 
  Frankly, I thought it might have been beyond the EVF chips capabilities, but evidently not .... which is good news ....... unfortunately the EVF resolution of 3.6 Mp remains as is.
  The list of other improvements is however, practically endless, with new AF boxes of all dimensions, video frame rates down-scaled from 6K @ 120 fps plus many more ....... before and after the fact stills image recording ...... and a slew of other bits and bobs.

Anyone who cares to take the time to read Nikon's announcement can find it here:

https://nikonrumors.com/2022/04/14/new-n...nced.aspx/

Nikon listened to me ...... I mean, how sweet is that ? ..... Smile

Messages In This Thread
Well guess what? ....... Nikon Z9 FW version 2.0 YAY !! - by davidmanze - 04-15-2022, 06:47 AM