Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy new year
Wishing you all the best (and no decentering).
Chief Editor - opticallimits.com

Doing all things Canon, MFT, Sony and Fuji
Let's hope so :-)
stoppingdown.net

Sony a6300, Sony a6000, Sony NEX-6, Sony E 10-18mm F4 OSS, Sony Zeiss Vario-Tessar T* E 16-70mm F4 ZA OSS, Sony FE 70-200mm F4 G OSS, Sigma 150-600mm Æ’/5-6.3 DG OS HSM Contemporary, Samyang 12mm Æ’/2, Sigma 30mm F2.8 DN | A, Meyer Gorlitz Trioplan 100mm Æ’/2.8, Samyang 8mm Æ’/3.5 fish-eye II | Zenit Helios 44-2 58mm Æ’/2 
Plus some legacy Nikkor lenses.
Happy and Healthy New Year to all PZ members!
Happy New Year! Here's to health, good luck, many cool new lenses... and reviews thereof. :-)
Happy New Year to all of you with lots of exciting photographic moments!
Here are my few resolutions for 2024:
- try to shoot more as I've been less motivated these past couple of years
- experiment with new compositions and new subjects
- try to be happy with my gear instead of always having camera/lens envy from other systems
--Florent

Flickr gallery
I resolved to leave more time for language studies and reading. Otherwise I'm feeling more and more like an appendage for the keyboard.
Hopefully will have some more space for photography as opposed to other working stuff. Though I'm not going to bite the hand that feeds and belittle my translation job - it gets to keep some of the fun there.
Happy new year, everyone. In the past I wished for photo gear, when in Qatar, it's not money nor gear that you lack , but opportunities to shoot and free time to go shooting.....
I can relate to that. Though I'm still having, ah, inappropriate thoughts about that new Laowa lens. And even looked up a 180mm macro to see how much that would cost. Ridiculous, I know. :-)
Happy New Year my friends at my favorite photography site, Optical Limits!