Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
witch monitor setup do you have or recommand
Let's not forget some excellent models by LG and Samsung, some of them can even double up as TVs !!!
Having a laptop with a good screen that can be calibrated is not a bad idea too, here outside apple world Microsoft Surface screens are usually excellent LG Gram is one of the best.
I opted for Huawei 14s with a 2.7K screen and 100% sRGB coverage and I am more than happy with it, you can edit your photos straight on the laptop, however for best work experience : connect with the large screen in extended mode and you have an amazing workspace: the photo on the large screen the dials and tools on the laptop screen
For those interested, my old monitor just died (more or less): so I bought the Dell UltraSharp 27 4K USB-C-hub monitor - U2723QE (4K), at 490€ + VAT. Should someone have question, I'd be happy to answer... if I'm able to. More than ten years passed since my previous monitor and things are much more complex: still figuring out how to set up the colour configuration for calibration. I should be able to sort it out in a week.
stoppingdown.net

Sony a6300, Sony a6000, Sony NEX-6, Sony E 10-18mm F4 OSS, Sony Zeiss Vario-Tessar T* E 16-70mm F4 ZA OSS, Sony FE 70-200mm F4 G OSS, Sigma 150-600mm Æ’/5-6.3 DG OS HSM Contemporary, Samyang 12mm Æ’/2, Sigma 30mm F2.8 DN | A, Meyer Gorlitz Trioplan 100mm Æ’/2.8, Samyang 8mm Æ’/3.5 fish-eye II | Zenit Helios 44-2 58mm Æ’/2 
Plus some legacy Nikkor lenses.