NOKTON 55mm F1.2 SLIIS F-mount

ULTRON 27mm F2 X-mount

NOKTON 35mm F0.9 Aspherical X-mount

NOKTON 50mm F1 Aspherical RF-mount

https://www.cosina.co.jp/news/cp2023-reference-exhibit/
Chief Editor - opticallimits.com

Doing all things Canon, MFT, Sony and Fuji
Very nice, however MF only as always.
Is there hope that one day Voigtlander will release AF lenses?
--Florent

Flickr gallery
I don't think so. MF is their thing. In theory, MF also relaxes some design constraints - namely, you don't need to care about the weight of the focus group.

I wonder whether adding a chip at least for EXIF and aperture reading adds more to cost/complexity...
stoppingdown.net

Sony a6300, Sony a6000, Sony NEX-6, Sony E 10-18mm F4 OSS, Sony Zeiss Vario-Tessar T* E 16-70mm F4 ZA OSS, Sony FE 70-200mm F4 G OSS, Sigma 150-600mm Æ’/5-6.3 DG OS HSM Contemporary, Samyang 12mm Æ’/2, Sigma 30mm F2.8 DN | A, Meyer Gorlitz Trioplan 100mm Æ’/2.8, Samyang 8mm Æ’/3.5 fish-eye II | Zenit Helios 44-2 58mm Æ’/2 
Plus some legacy Nikkor lenses.
Most of their new lenses support EXIF/auto-aperture.

Maybe they'll switch to AF one day - after all, Cosina has been making AF lenses at some point, right? I can't imagine them voluntarily pigeonholing themselves into that narrow niche forever (for financial, not conceptual reasons) if they really have the wherewithal to break out of it. See the Samyang case: they were only making stone age lenses for a while and seemed stuck in that rut, and then rapidly switched to AF - to the point that nobody even really remembers them being a stone age manufacturer now, and all the rage is in their E mount lenses. :-)
From the CP+ show

https://dc.watch.impress.co.jp/docs/news/1481023.html

(02-23-2023, 09:22 AM)Rover Wrote:  and then rapidly switched to AF - to the point that nobody even really remembers them being a stone age manufacturer now, and all the rage is in their E mount lenses. :-)

Stone age people such as me remember ............ Smile
AF is pretty much useless for macro and counterproductive with ultra-wides. And then there's video ...