Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How would you rate the MFT market position today?
Thanks for the welcome, and the kind offer to answer questions!

I've pretty much ruled out the G9M2 as it costs and awful lot more than the G9 which is now available for very attractive prices as a run out/obsolete model. So it is G9 vs. Olympus/OM-D.

Lens wise I am looking at the Zuiko 12-100 and either Zuiko or Leica G 100-400, that combination would give me a good general purpose travel lens and a super long lens with all the reach I need for air shows, aviation and wildlife. I might expand with some primes later but initially looking at retail prices and my piggy bank (I've been putting money aside for a while to build up what I need) I can afford a G9 or OM-1 with both lenses. That'd be me pretty much sorted for 99% of my photography, given that I'm quite comfortable not to be too worried about the long term future of MFT (though clearly I hope it has a great future).

Messages In This Thread
RE: How would you rate the MFT market position today? - by JBradshaw - 01-14-2024, 02:53 PM
RE: How would you rate the MFT market position today? - by davidmanze - 02-03-2024, 08:20 AM