Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Canon RF-S 10-18mm f/4.5-6.3 IS STM
(10-17-2023, 03:57 PM)Rover Wrote: I don't think I've spoken for anyone but myself. And you can't, in good conscience, call me anti-Canon; after all, I've been using their gear for over 15 years, and have a truckload of EF-mount gear that I have no intention of ditching. It's just that they, as a business, have made some decisions - that they are completely entitled to - that made me assess them critically (as I, too, am completely entitled to) and come to the decision of taking at least a part of my business elsewhere. I'm just a user, not a company employee, so I don't owe it to them to like every decision they make (and they, conversely, have every right to not give a single toss about what I'm thinking). Big Grin
I did mention your remarks can only relate to you.

I just wanted to mention that for me it is different, in addition, which was not meant as a comment to you, as I indicated, that I am not happy with the general negative treatment of Canon stuff here over the past few years.

I am very happy with my Canon equipment Smile.

Kind regards, Wim
Gear: Canon EOS R with 3 primes and 2 zooms, 4 EF-R adapters, Canon EOS 5 (analog), 9 Canon EF primes, a lone Canon EF zoom, 2 extenders, 2 converters, tubes; Olympus OM-D 1 Mk II & Pen F with 12 primes, 6 zooms, and 3 Metabones EF-MFT adapters ....

Messages In This Thread
Canon RF-S 10-18mm f/4.5-6.3 IS STM - by Klaus - 10-17-2023, 06:42 AM
RE: Canon RF-S 10-18mm f/4.5-6.3 IS STM to be announced - by wim - 10-17-2023, 06:55 PM