Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Portraits and lenses ...
Quote:I think you are clearly overestimating the financial and time budget on which we are operating ... ;-)

Klaus, you should know me by now. I was looking for your sense of humor not a commitment.
Quote:Maybe so, but Photozone would get “a leg up” if you linked up with Matt (formerly known as That Nikon Guy) Granger.

I have a lot of respect for him.
I respect him too. I just have hard time picturing PZ having Matt's model as sample images... I am not used to this.
Quote:I respect him too. I just have hard time picturing PZ having Matt's model as sample images... I am not used to this.

I think I could get used to it. Smile
Yeah, if it has to be a blonde getting wet by a hose at minus degrees... hell, could get worse.  :wacko:

Quote:The 100-400mm will be out tomorrow.

The 23mm f/2 is certainly NOT available yet.

The 18-135mm and Touit Macro - yeah.

But I'm afraid that I have to entertain the Sony folks later in September.

Great. Oh, and could you also put the new 50/2 on the list? Just read the news this morning: http://photorumors.com/2016/08/30/fuji-t...m-f2-lens/

With all this cameras and lenses of Fuji around for months or maybe years before the rollout officially starts, one can get confused  Rolleyes

Quote:Great. Oh, and could you also put the new 50/2 on the list? Just read the news this morning: http://photorumors.com/2016/08/30/fuji-t...m-f2-lens/

With all this cameras and lenses of Fuji around for months or maybe years before the rollout officially starts, one can get confused  Rolleyes

"Designer series". I'm not sure about you but I thought that the 35mm f/2 is a little ugly lens (I mean just the body design).
Ugly design is also design.  :lol:

I fully agree. And it doesn't get better, that they use a word which Tussle finds nearly 5 billiontimes in the net... says nothing, doesn't hurt anybodyand nobody cares. ^_^

Quote:Sure?  Wink

XF100-400mmF4.5-5.6 R LM OIS WR (as mentioned)

XF18-135mmF3.5-5.6 R LM OIS WR

XF23mmF2 R WR

Touit 50/2.8 macro (and if it's just about the differences to the Fuji macro)

And the 16 Samyangs I simply don't consider. 

But you are right, the big majority is reviewed. Somehow the Fuji site gave me the impression there are more lenses available.  :wub:

I was only thinking about Fuji glass.

That said, you're right I had forgotten the 18-135. The 23 f2 just got released and is not available yet.
--Florent

Flickr gallery
I don't know if I'd prefer a Zeiss lens a second time, like I did with the 12/2.8, but it certainly is nice to have more than one macro option. And the other two Touits are already tested by PZ.

Quote:I don't know if I'd prefer a Zeiss lens a second time, like I did with the 12/2.8, but it certainly is nice to have more than one macro option. And the other two Touits are already tested by PZ.

In an APS-C scope, I don't find any macro lens under 80mm interesting due to the short working distance.

I used to have a Pentax 100mm macro and really like the lens and its focal length.

That being said, I'd welcome any new lens review :-)
--Florent

Flickr gallery