Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do we really need ultra fast lenses for portraits ?
For a long time I've thought the only really compelling reason to get a MILC was to be able to use a speed booster and experience the thrill of ultra fast lenses.  But the developement doesn't seem to be looking at this the same way.  Now everyone wants to get excited about making FF MILC's.  But (and I'm like Canon) what is the point of developing a camera that does the same thing as a much cheaper canon FF camera can do?

So as far as I know the Metabones don't do the edges that well, but actually I hope Canon sticks with APS-C for the sake of the speed booster...and their nifty little 28mm Macro!

Messages In This Thread
Do we really need ultra fast lenses for portraits ? - by davidmanze - 08-07-2016, 09:16 AM
Do we really need ultra fast lenses for portraits ? - by Studor13 - 08-07-2016, 12:39 PM
Do we really need ultra fast lenses for portraits ? - by wojtt - 08-09-2016, 08:29 PM
Do we really need ultra fast lenses for portraits ? - by Arthur Macmillan - 08-12-2016, 10:52 PM
Do we really need ultra fast lenses for portraits ? - by Studor13 - 08-13-2016, 08:07 AM