The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 895 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.8 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 895 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wedding photography as a surprise present for a couple
It seems the last two times I have shot in weddings have changed my mind, I will be doing two weddings this months and I will be the one doing the whole thing.

But what's special about it is nobody knows yet I will be doing it (except you here and the guy who will assist me)

to make it short, I work in a rural area, the people here poor villagers, and the daughter of a hospital workers is getting married however she can't afford a wedding photographer, the employee asked if I could lend her one of my cameras to take pictures told her,  "Congratulations,  Of course and I will try to drop by to congratulate her"

what she doesn't know is that I am preparing them a big surprise: will be there myself with an assistant with a full equipment and lighting, I will also be offering them some decorations

Hopefully I will manage to bring some  joy to the young couple, imagine a young lady is getting married and suddenly when she arrives to the location she finds a photography set, and a nice unexpected decor.

Hope my status as her mother's boss won't affect her mood,I don't want the bride to be shy or embarrassed.  Anyway my assistant Ghass who is a very talented portraits photographer will be there if ever this happens.

What do you think about the idea ?

BTW, I did last year and it was a very positive experience then I  was inspired by Maroon 5 song clip "sugar" for the idea. At that time the bride was too shy, Ghass was there and saved the day  

Messages In This Thread
Wedding photography as a surprise present for a couple - by toni-a - 07-09-2016, 07:35 AM
Wedding photography as a surprise present for a couple - by Studor13 - 07-09-2016, 12:50 PM
Wedding photography as a surprise present for a couple - by Studor13 - 07-15-2016, 03:58 AM
Wedding photography as a surprise present for a couple - by davidmanze - 01-12-2017, 07:53 AM